To act as a clearing house for distribution of products and information pertaining to dredging and dredging-related activities in order to communicate the framework, priorities and mission of the GLDT to broad and diverse groups who have an interest in Great Lakes dredging; and also to obtain, organize and provide information internally in a timely manner to ensure maximum transparency and the ability to speak with one voice.
- Update and maintenance of the GLDT website
- Internal communication with the GLDT team
- External communication to interested stakeholders, partners and observers
- Development of outreach and educational material
- Organization of meetings and events
Kareen El-Naggar, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Joe Cappel, Toledo-Lucas Port Authority